Hey, so turns out I forgot to do my 2015 recap post at the end of last year, and instead of skipping it entirely, I thought better late than never (& in no particular order)…
- I saw the New Year’s Day Rose Parade for the first time.
- I went back to school for Graphic Design.
- I got paid for my hand-lettering for the first time.
- I left my job at Warner Bros.
- I got a job teaching people how to paint.
- I went on my first date with someone I met online.
- I fell in love.
- I went to Disney 8 times.
- I got photobombed by Lea Thompson at the Back to the Future concert.
- I visited 2 new states.
- I turned 27 years old.