Well, the year is almost over once again. I can’t believe how quickly it went… like seriously blown away. Last year I did a little recap that I really am glad that I did, just because I hate forgetting things as time goes on, so I thought I’d do it again.
- I went to a different country.
- I took a selfie with Chris Messina.
- I had my first ever MRI.
- I learned how to sew. Big time.
- For the first time, my sketches were transformed into real life sets on a stage.
- I watched my first college roommate get married.
- I was able to take on-set photos for a real working TV production. [Not officially, but still]
- I bought a really beautiful/expensive computer.
- I saw the Grand Canyon & Niagara Falls for the first time.
- I saw my first Rocky Horror Picture Show shadow cast performance.
- I sat in a DeLorean time machine.
- I walked around the Geller’s family home with my best friends.
- I went to Disney 10 times.
- I saw my favorite Beatle perform at Dodger’s Stadium.
Good stuff, 2014.