Have you ever been in love? Have you ever been in love with someone who doesn’t exist? Fictional characters are the best. They are well rounded, always know what to say to solve a problem, be charming, or make you laugh…the only problem is they aren’t real. Sigh. Well, anyway, here are my top 10 fictional crushes.
1. Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled – Ok this guy is an extra problem because he’s a cartoon, but I mean just look at him! He’s supposedly the most attractive Disney prince yet. I’d probably agree with that opinion.
2. Harvey Kinkle from Sabrina the Teenage Witch – Harvey is 90’s perfection. The hair, the sideburns, the oversized shirts, the wallet chain. He’s the whole package. He’s also incredibly sweet and dorky for such an adorable human. I love you.
3. Chuck Bartowski from Chuck – Take one part nerd, one part spy and you have Chuck: too adorable for words.
4. Jeremy Gilbert from The Vampire Diaries – I mean… c’mon now. Just ignore the fact that he’s in his late 20’s playing a 17 year old…
5. Marty McFly from Back to the Future – He may be a bit all over the place, but he has a good heart and rips on the guitar. Oh, Calvin.
6. Indiana Jones from The Indiana Jones Trilogy– Brave, check. Ruggedly handsome, check. Crazy smart, check. Defeated the Nazis, check. What’s not to love?
7. Ned the Pie Maker from Pushing Daisies – Broody in a non-annoying way, Ned is fraught with worry, but always tries to do what’s right. Plus if you die, he’s got you covered.
8. Eric Matthews from Boy Meets World– I love crazy Eric. He’s so loyal and kind, and can eat an entire piece of pizza in one bite. Swoon.
9. Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer – A brooding expert. Any time Angel appeared on Buffy, there may have been a small scream that emitted from my grinning face.
10. Wolf from The 10th Kingdom – This character is so little known, probably because the movie is so little known. It’s bascially Once Upon A Time before Once Upon A Time existed… so essentially the hipster OUAT. He’s part wolf so he’s kinda scary, kinda stalkerish, but loves Virginia so much he can’t bare to hurt her. When he cried, I was officially in love.
Who are your favorite fictional fellas?