Sometimes things that happen get forgotten over the course of a year & I really hate forgetting, so I thought I’d put down in writing some interesting things that have happened since Jan 1st.
- I worked under one of my favorite producers ever.
- I stopped interning at the Disney Lot. Voluntarily. [???]
- I was able to walk onto a set designed by one of my favorite production designers ever.
- I quit substitute teaching.
- I had two films that I worked on screened at the WB lot.
- I took a trip to Boston [2 days after the marathon bombing].
- I kissed exactly one boy.
- I fell down the stairs carrying a chair resulting in the worst injury of the year.
- I’ve gone to Disney 5 times [this weekend will be a 6th].
- I turned 25.
- I rode on a Barcycle.
- I went to see the Bluth Banana Stand.
- I skated at Rockefeller Center.
- I got a new job.
- I joined a new church.
- I met Tina Fey, Laura Osnes, Santino Fontana, and Krysta Rodriguez.
- I’ve worn lipstick more times than any previous year.
- I started drinking coffee.
- I saw Danny Elfman perform live with an orchestra on Halloween.
- I died my hair brown.
- I sat on the F.R.I.E.N.D.S couch.
- Zachary Levi kissed me on the cheek.
Good job, 2013. You’ve been pretty cool.