I really don’t care for scary movies… When I say ‘Scary’ I mean like disturbing stuff. Gore is ok I suppose, but the weird photography and dead people crawling out of the TV thing, demons, and all that? No thanks. I do however, like Halloween time and celebrating that with movie nights. Hence, I’ve made a list of Halloween movies for wussies like me. [Or weenies.. get it? Halloweeny? heh]
- Addams Family – Classic
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? – The TV series! I loved this show when I was younger… and I found a Youtube channel with a BUNCH of episodes. Score
- Beetlejuice – Don’t say it 3x
- Breaking Dawn – I’m sorry, but this movie is freaky. She looks nasty.
- Casper – He’s a ghost, right.. but he’s friendly.
- Coraline – I LOVE this movie.
- Corpse Bride – ditto
- Hocus Pocus – Can anyone seriously get through the Halloween season without watching this? Plus the fountain they dance around after they think they killed the Sanderson Sisters is from F.R.I.E.N.D.S… soooo… win.
- Interview with a Vampire – This is probably the freakiest one on the list, but I love Brad and Tom in this movie.
- Monsters Inc. – Cause Monsters are for Halloween…
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch the Movie – WooHoo! [Different Aunts though… hmm]
- The Birds – Classic
- Young Frankenstein – So so great. Everything about it.
So if you are a scaredy cat like me, maybe you can take some ideas from my list. =)