I am 24 years old now, officially, and I’d like to share with you what I received for my birthday presents. I just love presents… Giving them, getting them, buying them, watching people open them. Everything.
So here they are…
- I got some wonderful clothes… jeans, tanks, bandeaus, shoes from Rachel, and sandals
- Also, a wonderful toss pillow that I’ve had my eye on for a very long time
- A new Starbucks sippy cup
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve. My friend Rachel has this, and I’ve wanted it ever since I first saw it at her house.
- A turquoise clutch. It’s so amazing!
- Coral bookends, some decorative starfish, and a beach-scape from Christine!
- Crazy, Stupid Love on DVD and Too Busy Not to Pray by Bill Hybels, and a pretty new bookmark from the Karin family
- An ‘S’ hook for hanging things
- Petal hoop earrings from the NorCal Wulff family, and a ‘barely there’ ring
- A cool blob thing for the bathroom that matches the other decor perfectly!
- Wonderful cards with gift money from my Aunt Karen and Aunt Trisha
- The BIG gift, a VIP tour of the WB Lots, including the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Central Perk set for this Saturday!!!
Thank you to everyone who thought of me for my birthday! I had a lovely day. ❤
Here goes year 24