Only 6 days until the first official day of Spring. How exciting! I’ve already begun preparing for the season by laying out in the sun, making lots of lemonade, and growing sunflower seeds… here’s some other things that are just so springy and lovely!
1. I found this wonderful photo while flipping through my reader [I forget the source… =/ ] and it makes me wanna just run right outside, clean off my yellow beach cruiser and ride around town. sigh. so great. [P.S. this is also my desktop background right now]
2. The new Disney parade ‘Soundsational‘ coming in May… it’s gunna have Ariel, Tiana, Snow White, and Rapunzel… I mean, really? Could this BE any better?
3. This nail polish from Essie, called ‘ Midnight Cami’ … I want it.
4. A new little obsession for Sierra Boggess and her hair. I love her so much…[she plays Ariel in The Little Mermaid on Broadway] and she’s also making me seriously considering adding red highlights along with some dark blonde. [I need to be Ariel this summer. I just do.]
6. Hello, beach. I’m a’comin’. Don’t you worry.
[Image source]7. Paradise Pier at sunset just says ‘Warm weather and soul warming is here’ [Even if its freezing outside.] MAN I’m excited.
8. Zooey Deschanel is adorable, quirky, and I love her. and this photo.
9. YUP another nail color… ‘Turquoise and Caicos’… so islandy… hence the name I suppose 😉
10. This song… 40’s and 50’s music seems to be resonating throughout the home these days and I’m darn glad of it 😉Happy Monday! xo