Good day today. Worth a blog I think…
Two finals down. 140 and 105, now just 3 to go. They were not too hard and not too easy, just right… like goldilocks… which I am no more.
Then I got my new pants in the mail, and they fit quite well. Another good thing.
Got to watch American Idol when I wanted, ANOTHER good thing. =D
So I’ve been wanting to make a list of the simple pleasures in life that I enjoy so much, and I’ve been hesitant to do so, because I know as soon as I make it I’m going to think of something else that I want to add… but here goes…
- studying quietly with Leanna in our room with the both of us not saying a word.
- seeing a reality sticker on someone’s car
- imagining I’m a mermaid on my bike ride to and from school
- completing a sudoku puzzle in the daily nexus
- when the song I’m listening to perfectly matches the circumstances that I am in at the moment I am listening to it
- when the food you order at the restaurant comes out so much better than you expected it would
- when you wake up earlier than you need to, look at the clock, and realize you have several more hours of sleep
- a clean, organized bathroom
- a really great photo
- good hair days
- being the perfect temperature, not too cold, not too hot, but just right
- the feeling of something cold going down my throat and into my stomach
- feeling pretty
- days when everything seems to go right
- re-discovering an old cd that I used to love, and loving it all over again.
like I said. there are so many more things I could list, but that will be in for now… not too many, not too few…. just right.homegroup tonight ❤
that is that.